The Insistence of Time
"As we view continue to view the world and ourselves through a screen. Time will speed up. The Decay of a vibrant society will continue until humanity is consumed by its own nature".
Some days I look at the days current date and go: How the fuck did we go through this week so fast? This month? I start to wonder if time is speeding up because of the inevitability of age, constant bombardment of social media and internet; or something else.
In regards to what I mention on here, which is my "paranormal" experiences if you will (not ready to talk about everything however, it's not easy for me to even type about it let alone letting the public know) I've had some experiences recently. There's one in particular I'd like to share.
In full disclosure and at the risk of sounding "woo woo" I am a clairvoyant. Meaning that I can see the past, present and future in my minds eye and in dreams as well. Now, I do not have complete control of this ability and most of the times what I experience is completely random and unexpected. I am not looking for this. I did not ask for this nor am I revealing this to feel "special" or bolster my ego in any way.
About a month ago I feel asleep on my couch in the living room. Mornings are usually horrible for my neuropathy and other symptoms so I usually stare at the wall to contain my dizziness so I can fall back asleep. I managed to fall back asleep around 5:30 am.
At some point in my dazed state, I walked into my kitchen. And to my astonishment it looked completely different. It was night time. There were the original gross blue counter tops that we lacquered over when we moved in. I could vividly see the wooden cabinets line the walls and hook over the sink. It was completely vivid. There was what looked like blue curtains pulled aside at the kitchen window at the sink. I could see the wood grain detail in the cabinets (our cabinets right now have been painted over white before we moved in).
Within that moment of noticing my kitchen was completely different, I suddenly started levitating up into the kitchen ceiling. I then woke up to find myself on my couch.
What in the hell just happened?
I don't think I've ever had a "dream" that vivid before. I can still remember most of the details of that experience. It was so wild.
I started to think about it. Did I just Time Travel? Did I time travel back to my kitchen in the 1960s/1970s? My house is almost 100 years old.
We grew up on so much Science Fiction about Time Machines being these physical things like the Dolorian in the Back to the Future movies. Or the Stargate from the Stargate movie. There's plenty of examples. My point is that we've been kind of conditioned to think that the possibility of Time Travel can only done with machines. I think Time Travel may actually be a "consciousness" thing that doesn't exist in a linear way.
Which can only mean Time is not is not linear. What if how we think about the Past, Present and Future is only predicated on our physical Human experience? What if the Past, Present and Future is happening all at once? What if this whole time travel thing is just jumping into a different, alternate timeline and it's something we can do mentally?
Stuff to think about.
Peace.

Comments
Post a Comment